Mount Clemens, MI
What Will You Be Doing:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* A high school education or equivalent with at least three years minimum experience in die-setting or related technical field, preferably in a metal stamping environment.
* Read, interpret and comprehend safety, operating and maintenance documents and procedures.
* Ability to obtain/retain an Industrial Powered Lift Truck certification.
* Ability to obtain/retain an Overhead Crane certification.
* Ability to obtain/retain a Lock Out/Tag Out Authorization certification.
* Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced manufacturing environment to ensure delivery requirements.
* Lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
* Meet or exceed the job requirements of the job.
* Identified candidates must be able to work overtime (daily, weekends and holidays).
* Other duties as assigned by management.
What You Get:
Temp to Perm Hire...
Mount Clemens, MI
Looking for steady employment in the production industry? Manpower has the job for you! Come work for a long-standing Tier 1 supplier in the Automotive Industry.
We are looking for experienced (at least 5 years) Die Setters!
●2nd Shift- 2:00PM-10:00PM
Why You'll Love Working With Us
· A GREAT employee referral program ($100 for referrer and $450 for referee after one week!)
· Weekly pay
· No cost college courses and work skill certification programs
-GREAT benefits after conversion.
What Will You Be Doing
*Install, align and remove progressive and/or transfer dies and steel coils in mechanical power press according to specifications.
*Adjust ram stroke to a specified length.
*Develop set-up specifications for new dies.
*Start presses to produce finished goods and observe operations to detect malfunctions and to verify press set-up conforms to specifications.
*Perform first-piece/last piece audits to verify dimensions of finished...