Sheet Metal Press Brake Operator
Engineering Manufacturing Technologies (“EMT”) is a metal component manufacturer located near Binghamton, NY. Our manufacturing facility is over 130,000 sq. ft. and we employ over 150 personnel. EMT has been in business for over 70 years and our manufacturing processes include Punch Press Stampings, Sheet Metal Fabrications, and CNC Machining & Turned parts. EMT is known as a leader in our industry and our manufacturing facility houses the “most state of the art” equipment. Our continued growth in the automotive, aerospace, commercial/industrial, DOD, firearm, and pharmaceutical industries requires EMT to hire an experienced Sheet Metal Press Brake Operator.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Produce parts and tools from sheet metal using a press brake, a computer numeric controlled (CNC) piece of equipment that makes precision bends, punches, or cuts into material.
• Able to read & interpret blueprints from flat drawings & formed view drawings
• Basic knowledge of trigonometry (a plus)
• Safely setup, adjust & perform press brake die changes & job operations
• Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks of CNC press brake
• Knowledge reading & using calipers, square, protractor & basic hand tools
• Knowledge of bend allowances a plus
• Safe independent operation & programming of CNC press brake
Our ideal candidate should possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Minimum of 1 to 3 years of independent CNC press brake experience a must.
EMT provides an exciting and challenging work environment for the right candidate. EMT offers a competitive compensation package including a base salary and an annual incentive bonus plan. EMT’s fringe benefits include health and dental benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K plan with employer match, employee FSA’s , and much more. EMT is looking for a career oriented professional to join our organization, who will demonstrate leadership qualities which will assist the company in achieving our aggressive growth and expansion plans.