The Foreman has the function of supervising work crews and coordinating their materials and equipment requirements for each assigned project.
* Participate in an employee’s annual performance evaluation and give direct one on one feedback and coaching to team members about their skills and performance. Set clear performance goals/expectations for team and each member.
* Communicate and coordinate with other Foreman at the job site to ensure optimal work flow/Quality and safety.
* Responsible for the safety of LPR personnel assigned to him/her. Identify, notify of and resolve any risks that are inherent in the construction of the project striving for proactive and intentional leadership in zero injury safety culture.
* Responsible for the quality of the work done by her/his crew by adhering to LPR Quality plans and designs to meet or exceed the quality control plan.
* Maintaining efficient construction review of design to identify optimum balance between schedule, cost, quality, function and aesthetics. Participate in implementing effective schedule changes.
* Thorough, timely and effective input of data that relates field operations into project files, logs, records including payroll time entry.
* Planning, coordinating and scheduling equipment needed for work area of responsibility.
* Foreman may perform labor in completing crew tasks i.e. welding, installing bolts, layout, unload trucks, operating heavy equipment such as forklifts, aerial lifts, etc.
* Report all accidents to the GF and Safety Dept. within one hour after necessary EMS steps have been taken to care for injured worker, or secure job site for continued safety.
* Establish and maintain positive, long-term relationships with customers.
* Performing other duties as assigned by the GF.
* Is consistently aligned with the organization’s core values:
* Committed to Safety
* We Over Me
* Competitive Spirit
* Do What You Say
* Be Part of the Solution
* Driven to Learn and Share Knowledge
* 5-7+ years’ experience in craft supervising
* NCCER certification for craft preferred
**Be part of LPR’s Team!**
*LPR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.*
*Tracking Code:* 1220-573
*Job Location:* Waco, Texas, United States
*Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular