Do you have experience with electronics, computer repair, pc boards, home appliances, small equipment, HVAC, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, auto mechanics, or any other repair or service field? Haun Welding Supply is seeking an Electrical Technician to work in our Syracuse, NY Service Department, and we will train you to become a leader in the welder repair industry.
Haun Service Technicians are the best in their field of expertise and are sent for continuing education and training to stay on the cutting edge of the industry.. Electrical technicians will have the opportunity to work on commercial and industrial welding equipment, plasma cutting systems, hydraulic bandsaws, ironworkers, and CNC cutting tables while utilizing their knowledge and skills in the area of additional specialty equipment.
• Must have an understanding of electrical components, digital multi meters, understand input voltage and power
• Reading wiring schematics and using hand tools
• Possess mechanical aptitude
• Trouble shooting and repair of electrical welding equipment and mechanical industrial equipment
• Lookup and identify the correct parts to complete various tasks and repairs
• Estimating jobs and tasks in a timely and efficient manner
Essential Skills and Experience
• Ability to perform simple to moderately complex technical tasks
• Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as work in a team setting
• Ability to be reliable and on time
• High school diploma or equivalent. Secondary degree is a plus.
Full Time Employment: Monday through Friday, 40 to 45 hours a week, NO Weekends!!
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Includes Health, Dental, FREE Life Insurance, FREE Long-Term Disability, 401k with Company Match Program, Paid Time Off, etc.